Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks all around.

Happy Thanksgiving out there in blog-land! I'm so thankful for so many things this year!


My sweet sweet Matteo and My darling 3 little piggies,


My family (my mum and brother shown....others not available for school photo, but I still adore them),




my killer friends...whom I never see enough of....since we're so scattered about =(
My steady jobbie,...no I don't sport this look everyday, but when I do it sure is exciting!

The fact that we are living in a major city again, wee! so much fun!

 and I'm finally starting to get out of debt!!! YAYYY!!!! Matty and I have been able to really pull our money together and get some amazing high ticket items that we really could never have bought before like our killer sofa and chair set:


chair obviously not pictured. sorry this is an old pic! the plaid by the way is on the underside now!


Anyway...I hope everyone had a wonderful American Holiday today and I'll leave you with a pic of me and my babies after dinner:

full AND sleepieeee! I'm also thankful that we can feed ourselves and that we have this place to call home. :)



All the best in luck, love, and turkey
xoxxoxox
Angela

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    nice blog, I like it!

    I welcome you to visit my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...
    nice scrub cab! I'm a german scrub nurse and I'm looking for scrub nurses in the united states for changing expieriences. If you`re interested, please contact me...

    I hope you'd a great thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete